The Ceder Dash is an epic 2 day experience that is about the journey and not the destination, so tell your racing snake buddies that this untimed event is for the adventurous soul not the segment hunter, with only a MAP and clues to make your way through the mountains.
Showcasing the beautiful mountains of the Cederberg (renowned for its age-old rock art crafted by the Khoisan) the Cederberg Dash hosted by the breathtaking Kromrivier Cottages and Luxury Tented Glamping sites awaits your arrival.
The delicious flavours of an ice cold Nieuw Brew craft beer and their warm hospitality is what attracted us to this beautiful area initially. You can most definitely expect to be greeted by one of these hand-crafted beers as you arrive in this idyllic location.
Be sure to book your spot as entries are very limited!Enter
R450 - Sat Ride Only
R1 100 - Fri + Sat Ride Only
R2 400 - Full Meal Package
- 2 days of pure gravel exploring the Cederberg
- Access to the Beautiful Race Village
- A goodie bag
- 8 meals plus entertainment
- Coffee, tea, juice and water
- Race facilities like bike wash, chill zones, bar and more.
- Medical support on route.
- Water points on the route with an amazing variety of snacks.
- 19:00 - Thursday evening - Potjie Kos Braai and Registration @Kromrivier
- 7:30am - Light breakfast @Kromrivier
- 8:30am - Ceder Dash Day 1 Adventure, 60km
- 12:00pm - Lunch, beer and hot chocolate
- 17:00pm - Chop Braai, Some Wine and Beer Included, with live entertainment and DJ
- 7:30am - Breakfast
- 8:30am - Ceder Dash Day 2 Adventure, 43km
- 12:00pm - Lunch, Beer Hot Chocolate
- 17:00pm - Braai, Live Music, Some Beer and Wine Included
- 09:00am - Breakfast at Leisure - Depart
Entry does not include accommodation, please book
directly with Kromrivier.
Bianca le Roux +27 82 075 7477